Life these past few days has been full of spit up, play dough, doctor appointments, major poop outs and all the craziness that goes into life with triplets and an almost four year old! The babies are growing like weeds! I can't believe they will be five months old in two weeks. Time is going by so fast; but in a way I am so glad because it means we are approaching the next step in life with these little guys. They are each well over twelve pounds and cooing and smiling up a storm! Henry even laughs now if you really get him going! I love to sit with each of the and listen to them "tell me stories". Anna and Henry have very loud and and strong coos where Jill speaks very softly. She is definitely going to be a little princess. My mom swears there is a big "P" stamped somewhere on her body!
Emma is so ready for her birthday she can't stand it! I keep telling her that May isn't too far away. She came down for breakfast the other day and sat down at the table and sighed. My mom asked her if she was tired and she said "yes". We said all that growing she is doing is tiring and she said "yeah, all that energy nearly killed me!". She has been such a big help lately too. She helps me change diapers, wipe spitty mouths and she even puts binkys in quite well!
No comments:
Post a Comment