Friday, June 12, 2009

Rollin Babies!



























We have reached one big milestone!! The babies are all rolling!! Henry won't even sleep on his back anymore...as soon as we lay him down he rolls to his tummy. I even tried going in three times to put him on his back and he just rolled right over again! They also enjoy the baby walker! They scoot all over the kitchen!

Emma and I have been battling a cold/flu for the last two days! She is better but I still do not have a voice. I am praying the babies don't catch it!

We packed up the car and went to my parent's house this week! It was so fun! I was so glad to get out of the house and know that we can do it and be out by 9am!!! The babies enjoyed the day as well. I am hoping to do more outings as we get used to taking three babies and a four year old out into the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment