Monday, February 23, 2009

A day in the life of TRIPLETS!







Lots of people ask me what a typical day is like with triplets, its busy but not too bad. Each day we use eighteen bottles. I usually make up 30 in the morning or afternoon to get us through while some are in the dishwaher. I usually have to do two loads of their clothes, burp clothes and any of the pads in their cribs that have spit up on them from the night before. We use 38 burp clothes in a 24 hour period. We use 18 diapers a day only if I don't change them in between feedings. If they are wet or poopy in between the number goes up!






They eat 4 ounces every 3-4 hours during the day and 4-5 at night. We feed them all at the same time; if one wakes up we wake them all up or we would never get any sleep! They are very calm and layed back babies and so much fun to have. Emma is such a great big sister! She helps change them and burp them any chance she gets!

No comments:

Post a Comment