This is so fun! My first blog!
Today was a great day.....a busy day! The babies are growing so fast and are awake longer periods during the day. It is so fun to watch them interact with each other and Emma. They have such different personalities!
Emma and I had a "slumber party" last night! She slept in our bed and we watched some of her shows and read books! It was fun to spend some one on one time with her......she really needed it and so did I!
Today was a great day.....a busy day! The babies are growing so fast and are awake longer periods during the day. It is so fun to watch them interact with each other and Emma. They have such different personalities!
Emma and I had a "slumber party" last night! She slept in our bed and we watched some of her shows and read books! It was fun to spend some one on one time with her......she really needed it and so did I!
Roger's parents are here visiting. This is the first time they have seen the babies! They are in heaven!!
No comments:
Post a Comment