Big news in the Davis household! Henry has a tooth!!! His bottom right tooth has come in! YEAH! Everyone is doing great! I can't believe they will be nine months old in two weeks. The Lord has truly blessed us with these babies and a wonderful big sis!
We have been enjoying the warm weather. The babies love going for walks and lounging in the yard. Henry has mastered his little baby walker. He can now walk all over the first floor. We are now entering into the world of triplet mobility! Scary but fun!
Emma is gearing up for school! I am dreading September 1st! I know I will cry when I drop her off, but she is so excited! It is definitely going to be a fun year for her!
Roger has been very busy at Longwood! Christmas is not far on the horizon so they are already busy preparing for the holiday season. He left yesterday for a trip to South Carolina to meet a very well known topiary artist.
No comments:
Post a Comment