Saturday, August 22, 2009

A Night Out!







Last night I was able to go out with some friends! It was so great to get out and catch up with everyone! We went to Ruby's and had ice cream! It was great!

Everyone is doing great! The next few weeks are crazy with school preparations for Emma and doctor appointments! October is going to be here before we know it!

Henry is enjoying eating table food! For some reason he loves bologna! Weird huh?! But he is just lovin' the eating thing...I got the green light from the doctor so we tried it and so far so good! Anna has to go to an ENT because she has a small cyst in the back of her throat so I am kind of nervous about that. It isn't bothering her so hopefully he won't want to remove it but I am still anxious for the appointment. We found out this week that she is a "silent refluxer"! Who knew?! So the pediatrician put her on zantac until she gets over the reflux. They weighed her when I took her in and I was shocked to hear that she is 19 lbs 13oz! They are really catching up!!!
Miss Jill is doing well too! She has started this thing where she grunts and wants you to grunt back at her....so funny!

Emma can't wait for school! Only a week and a half now! Mimi and Pop-Pop took her and Maddie to Dutch Wonderland this week! They had so much fun riding the rides and getting their faces painted! She can't wait to go back again!

No comments:

Post a Comment