What a week it has been! The triplets had ear infections so sleep was a luxury we didn't get to have much of this weekend. But two days into their antibiotic and life has returned to normal and fevers are gone!
This past month has gone by so quickly! Emma finished Pre-K and is so excited to start Kindergarten in the fall! She also started swimming lessons this week and loves them! I was a little worried she might be scared but her teacher is great and she had Emma floating on her back and bobbing up and down in the water! I am so glad she is taking lessons! I wanted to get her into something this summer and a friend told me about this organization called Swim School Inc. and they are amazing and a great "fit" for our family!
The triplets are doing great as well! We had their 18 month check up last week and everyone is at or above 25 lbs! They are in the 25-50% for their weight/height on the normal growth chart! It has been so amazing to see God's hand at work in their little lives over these past 19 months! Starting as tiny little 2 lbs babies born almost 11 weeks early and now seeing them as strong and healthy and normal toddlers! We are so thankful for His many blessings! It is fun seeing them change too...they are running everywhere and talking more and more each day. Although we laugh because Anna speaks Chinese or at least "Annaese"! She says normal words but while she is playing and babbling to herself it sounds sooooo funny! I have been trying to get it on video but of course as soon as she sees me with the camera she gets quiet!
It has been great getting out and meeting with friends as well! I feel like I am sort of back to a normal life now that they are older and more mobile. I definitely have my days though when I am just totally worn out! I think it is harder now than it was when they were newborns!
Today is our 8th anniversary! I can't believe how fast the years have gone by! And boy has a lot happened!!!
The pictures I put up with this post are some from Emma's Pre-K end of the year celebration, some fun shots from Mimi and Pop-Pop's house and one of Jill with a heavy diaper full of pool water! As well as one of her with one of her "classic Jill looks" when things don't quite go her way! :-) She is our resident drama queen......I wonder where she gets it from :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment