Thursday, June 3, 2010

Field Day!!

















































































Today was Emma's first Field Day! The classes compete in various events from the 50 yard dash, a relay race, long jump and a peanut scramble. The school is divided into two teams, the red team and blue team. Emma was on the red team with half of her class while the other half was on the blue team. They had so much fun and the red team won!!! It brought back so many memories for me! I remember running in these events and having a great time with my friends while we cheered everyone on!

On May 18 I took some cupcakes into Emma's class for her birthday! It was so much fun! Tomorrow is her last day of Pre-K and there is a graduation party/brunch in the classroom on Monday to cap off the year! I can't believe my baby will be in Kindergarten next year! Where has the time gone! She can't wait to start!

The triplets are growing like weeds and have gone from walking to running everywhere and getting into everything they can reach! Needless to say...I am also running everywhere after them! I can't believe they will be 19 months old this month!

I am so looking forward to relaxing and just getting out and having fun this summer! We are officially out of the "preemie stage" so we can now rejoin civilization! Last Sunday we went to church for the first time as a WHOLE family in 9 months! It has totally been worth it though because the triplets have stayed healthy but I am so ready to have my life back! It was so nice to go to church as a family and just get back into the normal routine of life pre-RSV season. I am looking forward to going to the mall, parks and getting together with friends! We took everyone to the mall last month and it was so fun! Roger pushed the triple stroller and we had lunch and shopped for about two hours! It was bliss! Although I have to say, it is much harder now that they are older than it was when they were infants. I feel very overwhelmed at times because they don't nap regularly so the days can get so exhausting but we have a steady stream of help which has been such a huge blessing to us! We couldn't do it without you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment