Sunday, August 15, 2010




What a summer it has been! Everyone is doing great and ready for the routine that the first day of school will bring! I can't believe my baby is starting kindergarten! I am not ready for her to be gone all day although she is LOVING that she is an official kindergartner. We ordered her back pack and lunch box (which she picked out) and checked school shoes and leggings off our list. She is all ready! In two weeks we have kindergarten orientation and then on the 31st she has her first half day!

The triplets are rolling right along into the two's! It is crazy to think that two years ago right now I was rolling right along too :-) majorly pregnant! We were actually at the beach which was our last major family vacation since they were born! Everyone is talking up a storm now which is so fun! Anna's fun expression is to tell everyone "bye bye! take care!"....Jill yells for Emma,calls for Mimi and asks for more food and Henry sings "Bob the Builder!" They definitely have very different personalities and now that they can say some words they are letting themselves know in big ways! They keep me quite busy but I can see the light at end of the tunnel now...two is fast approaching and everyone I have met with triplets says it gets a little easier once they are 2 so we shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment