Saturday, November 6, 2010

Dress Up and Crayola Fun!

 The scene of a crime....I always know they are up to something when the playroom gets quiet.....this was one of those days...but they had fun!

 Miss Jill loves to play dress up...she wore this costume almost all day long!

 Anna Banana!
I love her smile!

 The Triplets love it when Mimi and Pop-Pop come!  Pop-Pop had just pulled up in his big truck....they were so excited!!

 Everyone enjoying some crayola time!

 They each have the own spot....and they never forget it!
Emma enjoying some crayola time too....safely away from the grabbing hands of her siblings!
 
 "I know these aren't for me....but I just have to try them on!"

1 comment:

  1. I love all the photos! They are getting SO BIG! Time flies. Remember when we were pregnant with # 1 in YML ;)

    PS: I love Emma's no bangs....they are long enough now!

    Much Love,

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete