Saturday, November 20, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Anna, Henry and Jill!!

 Anna and Ellie were trying their hardest to figure out how to move the gate and explore!

 Curious George at his best!



 No more pictures Mom!


 A friend of ours made this awesome cake!  It was very yummy!




I still can't believe that two years have gone by!  Two years ago today I was still in the hospital and praying that the babies would continue to stay healthy. They were so small, just over two pounds and all hooked up to machines to monitor their vitals and IV's to keep them hydrated.  I remember hearing them cry for the first time and thinking that they sounded like kittens and crying because they were so small as the doctors whisked them by Roger and I to get checked out and hooked up.  It was over 24 hours before I could see any of them and when we finally were able to go down to the NICU Jill was the only one stable enough to be held.  She was so tiny...they put her down inside the front of my shirt so she would stay warm....it was such a wonderful and scary moment for both of us. The Lord brought us through that time and kept our babies healthy for their six week stay before they came home. We feel so blessed to have four amazing and healthy kids.  Thank you Lord!

The kids enjoyed their party and loved having access to so much food and running around outside with their friends.  

No comments:

Post a Comment