Well....my theory was wrong. I put Jill on the formula Emma used yesterday and we were up most of the night. I read this morning that it is milk based which was the cause of Jill's woes. So back on the soy we go. So we now know that she has a milk issue and possibly a wheat issue as well. I felt so bad for her last night because I fed her at midnight thinking that would help calm her down and then after I read this morning that the formula is milk based figured out that I just made her worse. She would just ball up when a gas pain hit.....poor thing! Hopefully tonight will be better since she is back on the soy and I am giving her mylicon (the best little drug ever!) to help ward off any gas......we shall see!
During all of these shenanigans Sunday night, Emma woke up sick and throwing up. I was in tending to Jill and Roger to Emma and we just had to laugh.....what are the odds. I knew that at some point more than one of our kids would be sick just not so soon. Emma is better now with only the sniffles although I have caught a wicked sore throat from her. I am praying that the babies are continue to stay healthy.
Roger parents are in town for the week so we are very excited to spend time with them. It is also great to have four people in the house....the adult to kid ratio is great! The kids are just loving having them here! We have missed them very much and are so happy that they can be here now. As I type Emma is dancing around to Straight No Chaser's Jingle Bell Rock, Jill and Henry have discovered the gladware cabinet, Anna is babbling away watching Emma and Gran and Pop-Pop are taking TONS of pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment