Last night was Emma's first school Christmas program! There are nine students in her class, three boys and six girls! Each one was dressed in their Christmas best and sang their little hearts out! Emma had such a great time singing and watching the elementary choir sing and perform a Christmas drama. The WCS auditorium was beautiful! I have to say, I am jealous! When I was in elementary and high school our concerts were held at various churches...only once...in junior high did we perform in the school gym. Emma loves to sing and perform so this night was so exciting for her. She sang and did a little dance and it was just so precious. I can't believe that she is four years old already and performing in school programs. The last few years have gone by way to fast for me! A mother came up to me and told me how much she enjoyed watching Emma sing and told Emma as much. She said it seems like just yesterday she was watching her daughter sing up there and now that same daughter is 21! She told me to cherish these moments because it goes by so fast. We certainly are cherishing every moment with our little ones because I know one day we will wake up and they will be going off to college or getting married! We took lots of pictures and video taped Emma's performance....she was so excited to get home so that Mimi and Pop-Pop could watch her sing since they stayed home to put the babies to bed. Emma is a big school girl now! LOOK OUT!
Friday, December 4, 2009
Emma's First Christmas Concert!
Last night was Emma's first school Christmas program! There are nine students in her class, three boys and six girls! Each one was dressed in their Christmas best and sang their little hearts out! Emma had such a great time singing and watching the elementary choir sing and perform a Christmas drama. The WCS auditorium was beautiful! I have to say, I am jealous! When I was in elementary and high school our concerts were held at various churches...only once...in junior high did we perform in the school gym. Emma loves to sing and perform so this night was so exciting for her. She sang and did a little dance and it was just so precious. I can't believe that she is four years old already and performing in school programs. The last few years have gone by way to fast for me! A mother came up to me and told me how much she enjoyed watching Emma sing and told Emma as much. She said it seems like just yesterday she was watching her daughter sing up there and now that same daughter is 21! She told me to cherish these moments because it goes by so fast. We certainly are cherishing every moment with our little ones because I know one day we will wake up and they will be going off to college or getting married! We took lots of pictures and video taped Emma's performance....she was so excited to get home so that Mimi and Pop-Pop could watch her sing since they stayed home to put the babies to bed. Emma is a big school girl now! LOOK OUT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment