Thursday, December 17, 2009





















































We have been enjoying these last few days! Roger's parents are here from South Dakota for a visit and are just eating up all the kids! They are in Grandparent Heaven!His dad went in to read to Emma's class today and they all really enjoyed it! Roger's dad has helped us put up a new light in our kitchen and knobs on our kitchen cabinets! It's like a new kitchen! The kids have just loved playing with Gran and Pop-Pop and we will miss them terribly when they leave this weekend.

Our neighbor Teresa is a wonderful Nurse Practitioner! She came over to look in the kids ears as well as mine because we have all had colds. She also gave Gran her seasonal flu shot! Nothing like front door service! Thanks Teresa!

No results on Jill just yet. I am hoping to hear something tomorrow because when I called today the nurse told me that only half of the results were in and the doctor would call once everything came in. So far so good with the soy and rice.....it is amazing how many foods have wheat in them. I am beginning to think that she has a lactose intolerance and/or sensitivity. But I am anxious to get those lab results! Thank goodness we are good with meats, veggies and fruits! Lots of cooking going on here!

Please continue to pray for the Benton's! Roger and I are going in to the PICU tomorrow to visit Amy, Allan and meet Ava! The Benton Family

Roger's Tree made it into the local paper click on this Longwood Link to read the article.

No comments:

Post a Comment