Well....last night Anna was up last night absolutely delirious and crying hysterically from 11pm-5am. Just when we told my mom we were ok for a night because the babies seemed like they were on the mend we are up all night. Once I took Anna, Jill and Henry woke up hungry. I think they were hungry...no I know they were hungry because they hadn't eaten too much over the weekend because of being sick. They were making up for lost eating time. Well..I had Anna who was a mess and didn't even know Roger was tackling the other two. Praise God Emma slept through all of the shenanigans! He let Henry walk around the girls' room while he fed Jill and put her down. Well Henry thought he was hot stuff...walking around the room...at one point he pushed the night light button and made it light up in all different colors and then turned it off so they were all in the dark. Roger said he heard him walking around then bump into something....he just had to laugh because what are the odds that all three would be up and craziness would ensue! Well...I took Anna to the pediatrician this morning and sure enough her left ear is infected. Well....the heck with keeping an eye on the other two...we are going in tomorrow morning with Henry and Jill and getting them checked out too! I am spent and they are on the mend but not totally better so better safe than sorry I guess. Roger and I are functioning on E right now but we made it through the day and got Emma off to school on time. Needless to say...Mimi is camping out here for a while until we get everyone well! Emma is still not totally 100%, she is tired but well and glad to go back to school after missing all of last week. Everyone is going to bed early tonight! I am praying that we have a good night because I am so worried that Roger, my mom and I will get sick...but so far so good.....we have been popping vitamin c like candy! I have also been cleaning like a mad woman so hopefully my efforts will help keep us well....now if we could just get some sleep!
Emma got her first report card today! I can't believe my baby is getting a report card! She had an amazing first half of the school year......we are so proud of her! Now we are getting ready for her first valentine's party! It is going to be an exciting month!
Other that being sick the babies are doing well! They all weigh 22lbs! I keep thinking about last year at this time...they were just barely 6lbs! God has really blessed them and we are so thankful for that!
I am off to take a hot bath! Calgon take me away!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment