Saturday, February 6, 2010

Snowed In!














































It has been a crazy day! We have gotten more than 24 inches of snow!!! I haven't actually measured since the snow stopped but at 10am we did measure 21 inches and the snow didn't stop until just after 2pm. Some of the drifts are waste deep on Roger! But we have had so much fun watching it snow so hard and making pumpkin bread and chili! Emma and I are working on making her valentine's for her first every school party! I decided to try and hand make them so we shall see! So far so good!

Everyone seems to be on the mend from the yucky cold virus/ear infection that had taken hold of this house! By Tuesday everyone will be finished with their antibiotics and hopefully 100% better. They are all sleeping much better (PTL) and have their appetites back although Jill and Anna have been a little droopy today but it could be that the antibiotic is making them feel a little crumby. Everyone took a great nap so now it is time to play and watch Daddy shovel and plow us out!

We are now bracing for another storm that is to come Tuesday night that could possible bring another foot or so to what we just got! I love snow but this is crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment